R & A Papillo Earthmovers Pty Ltd has over the past 15 years been involved in a range of projects as listed below:
- Reconstruction of Craigmore Road, Blakeview Stage 2 & 3 of reconstruction works including pavement, stormwater and kerbing for the City of Playford.
- Argent Road, Concordia Design & Construction (in conjunction with Mace Engineering) of a new road for the Light Regional Council for B-Double Traffic
- Reconstruction of Park Road, Virginia
Installation of new road pavement including the construction of street drainage for the City of Playford.
- Penrice Road Widening & Drainage, Angaston
Installation of a new 600AE reinforced concrete stormwater pipeline and pits, street drainage and new road pavement for The Barossa Council.
- Offset Intersection, Roberts Road, Penfield Offset intersection construction for a B-Double route, at the intersection of Roberts & Taylors Road, for the City of Playford.
- Stonewell Road Intersection Offset, Seppeltsfield
Design & Construction (in conjunction with Mace Engineering) of the Stonewell Road intersection offset for the Light Regional Council
- New Slip Lane, Heaslip Road, Angle Vale
Construction of a new turning lane, stormwater pits and kerbing for the City of Playford.
- Roseworthy Road East, Roseworthy 1.8km Road Reconstruction for Light Regional Council
- Road Resheeting, 53.5km rural roads for Light Regional Council
- Wingate Road upgrade to Class 1, for Light Regional Council
Wetlands, Ponds & Dams
- North Para Wetlands, Hewitt
3 Stage construction of a new wetland adjacent the North Para River for the Light Regional Council
- Kapunda Ornamental Dam, Kapunda
Construction of lagoons and ornamental lake for the Light Regional Council. Earthworks required relocation of 125,000 tonne of soil
- Freeling Wetlands, Freeling
New wetland construction to trap and treat 85% of town stormwater for the Light Regional Council
- McKinley Ridge Wetlands, McKinley Ridge New wetland system featuring clay lined ponds and numerous weirs and trash racks for the Light Regional Council
- Spill Detention Pond, GM Holden, Elizabeth
Bulk earthworks, civil works, earth drain re-alignment
- Bakers Road Wetland, Lewiston
Construction of a new wetland adjacent the Gawler River for Flood Mitigation for the District Council of Mallala